In the past, rural areas were very simple toilets, which were very unsanitary, especially in summer. Now the living conditions in rural areas are gradually improving. Many rural families want to change the earth toilet into a side squatting toilet. The side squatting toilet is not only hygienic but also more convenient to use. But many farmers don't know how to change the side squatting pan. Here's a simple method for you.
1、 Simple method of changing the toilet and squatting pan in rural areas
1. First, close the water valve originally connected to the squatting toilet, and prepare the toilet matching the squatting toilet and the operation tools to be used.
2. Dismantle the original squatting pan, at the same time, pay attention to check whether the drainage of the lower water pipe is smooth. For the sake of safety, it is safer to simply check. Prepare a bucket of full water to pour into the sewer, and observe whether the water flow is smooth and whether there is blockage. If there is blockage, the sewer should be dredged. Next, lengthen the downpipe until the ground is enough to install the toilet.
3. Next, measure the distance from the center of the nozzle to the wall, and purchase the toilet according to the measured distance. It is better to choose a specific and appropriate siphon toilet with the hole.
4. Next, carry out the cement slurry waterproof process. The waterproof work of the toilet is very important, because the original waterproof layer may be damaged when disassembling the squatting toilet, so the waterproof work needs to be done again.
5. Fill the floor of the dismounted squatting toilet, and determine the location of the re installation of the toilet. The location of the toilet must be accurate, because once the toilet is installed, it cannot be changed.
6. Before installing the toilet, it is necessary to test the sewer pipe in the same way as above to avoid unnecessary trouble in the future.
7. After that, we need to lay tile around the water pipe and toilet, and then we can use it after the ground is dry.
2、 Notes on changing squatting pan to sitting pan
1. Squatting pan is installed below the toilet floor, because it is in a pit, so the water pipe is relatively short. After changing to a toilet, the height of the toilet is much higher than the ground, and the length of the sewer pipe of the squatting toilet is not enough. In the construction of changing squatting to sitting, it is necessary to measure the length of the sewer pipe, increase the number, and pay attention to whether the lengthening part is tight and firm, otherwise, it will cause endless troubles.
2. The hole distance is one of the most difficult problems in changing squatting toilet to sitting toilet. The hole distance of squatting toilet is totally different from that of sitting toilet. Before taking out squatting toilet, it is difficult to estimate the actual hole distance. Many people found it impossible to install the toilet when they bought it and went home. Before the construction of squatting toilet to sitting toilet, we must ask professionals to estimate and measure it, and then buy the toilet, so the error will be relatively small.
3. In the process of changing squatting pan to sitting pan, we must pay attention to avoid damaging the sewer pipe of the toilet, and the waterproof project can not be ignored. Once these works are not done well, it will directly affect the later use effect. If the repair is carried out again, it will consume more human and material resources.
Read today's article, we learned the simple method of changing the toilet squatting pan in rural areas. In addition, we also need to know more about squatting toilet to sit toilet. Although it's not so difficult to change the side squatting toilet, we should also carefully install it.