Now when everyone is decorating the bathroom, they can choose the toilet. There may be fewer people squatting on the toilet, but there are also many bosses who like squatting on the toilet, especially those who grow up in the countryside. This kind of squatting is used for the toilet. Just like my husband, he said that it is inconvenient for him to use the toilet, so don't damage it. In fact, the installation of squatting toilets is relatively simple, but for those of us who have not yet installed them, there are still some difficulties. If there is an owner who wants to install their own, then the small edition will tell you some orders and essentials about the installation!
1. First of all, we should consider the direction and size. We should reserve appropriate channel position according to the sewage outlet to be installed, and then arrange the distance of sewage inlet clearly according to the product size.
2. The next step is installation. We need to dig a hole. This hole is used to put the squatting toilet. The depth of this hole should be dug according to the installation of squatting toilet. A little deeper is enough.
3. The water inlet hole of the squatting pan should be combined with the connecting glue. When doing this, it must be glued tightly, and then coated with glass glue on the outside, which is also to make it closer. Then insert the water inlet pipe into the water inlet hole of the rubber plug to make it tighter and avoid water leakage.
4. Apply glass glue to the exit of the squatting toilet, and then put it into the entrance of the sewer, and then put bricks or other fillers to keep the squatting toilet level.
After the squatting pan is in place, do not rush to fill it, or check first to see if there is any leakage. If there is any leakage, it will be repaired in time to see if the interface seal of each part is sealed. If there is any problem, it will be solved in time until our test results have no problem.
6. The joint is finished, and no water leakage can be detected. We can fill around the squatting toilet. Here, we remind you that the contact surface of cement mortar and squatting toilet ceramics should be covered with a centimeter of asphalt.
7. Finally, we repaired the squatting toilet with cement mortar and found a good level. It looks very flat and perfect. Then we can lay the floor tiles on it.
8. After doing everything well, and then flushing test, no problem was found, so our squatting toilet installation was successful. It doesn't look that hard.
9. When installing the drain pipe, pay attention to that the good thing is to have a water storage bend, otherwise it may cause the peculiar smell of the squatting toilet, so the taste of the toilet can be imagined and must be remembered.