1. The squatting pan shall be removed carefully (the distance between the removed part of the floor tile and one tile is better to let the worker take the hand-held cutting machine to separate the brick joint from the cutting machine in advance, and do not damage the corner of the part that is not removed)
1) Generally, the squatting pan has a high platform. If there is one, please remove it carefully and do not damage other pipelines in the platform. If there is no pipeline, the high platform can be removed together.
2) Remove the waterproof layer. Be careful not to be rude.
2. Take out the removed squatting pan to see if the height of its water pipeline can be aligned with the opening of the newly installed squatting pan. If it can, the water pipeline is not needed. Generally, the lower outlet of the squatting pan is opposite to the reserved position of the pedestal pan.
3. Make up the waterproof layer. The new waterproof layer shall be closely combined with the original waterproof layer. Make a 1.5-2CM mortar protective layer to prevent subsequent construction from damaging the new waterproof layer. It is not necessary to redo the floor waterproofing completely, but only redo the part removed around the squatting pan. Pay attention to that the new and old waterproofing must have joints.
4. Installation of pedestal pan
1) If the high platform is not removed, extend the pipeline to the ground, and pay attention to the blockage of the water outlet.
2) If there is no platform to restore the ground, install the pedestal pan and water pipeline (pay attention to the alignment of the water outlet, and lay mortar under the pedestal pan and the water outlet)
5. Water supply
This article is dedicated to the dry and wet separate squatting pan. For more information, please click: http://www.mingdehao.com Sincere attitude. For you to provide a comprehensive service. More relevant knowledge we will continue to dedicate to you. Please look forward to